Leading with Style
In this assessment-based course, participants replace judgment with understanding as they learn to identify and work with people who have different behavioral styles and/or different motivational drivers. Each participant will complete an assessment to identify their own style and motivators, and are provided a comprehensive report to review prior to attending the course.
During this course, we will establish a common language that can be used to build trust, build relationships, resolve conflict, and identify the strengths and needs of the team.
Participants leave with a new understanding of themselves and their teammates after this day-long transformational experience. This course includes one follow-up coaching session with each member of the team and 6 months of executive coaching for the team leader.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Recognize how their natural style adds value and presents challenges for others on the team
- Recognize the natural styles of others and adjust to their needs as necessary for success
- Establish a common language across the team to talk about sources of interpersonal conflict
- Build and repair relationships that are strained by style differences
- Respect differences and acknowledge the value that each style brings to the team
- Evaluate roles and responsibilities that are in alignment or conflict with natural styles and motivators
- Intact Leadership Teams
- Intact team and their leader